sunnuntai 15. kesäkuuta 2014

#inspiration

*cough*

I've been ill all weekend, but I've been meeting friends and they've been making me smile despite lack of energy. I've enjoyed watching martial arts movies..

I love watching fighting movies because to me it all represents fighting in life, fighting for what you believe in and fighting for those you love.
That is the reason I appreciate martial arts so much. The one who masters the skill of fighting must also master the skill of living, that's how I feel about it..




Photos from facebook.com/brucelee

Sharing wisdom is one more thing I appreciate. Thank you Bruce Lee for sharing your wisdom, and also thank you Shannon Lee for sharing your father's legacy..

She just shared this photo a while ago. It's not Father's Day here where I live, but happy Father's Day to everyone who is having one!


1 kommentti:

JohaNna / Arjen miljonääri kirjoitti...

Hei, en löydä sähköpostiosoitettasi joten laitatko mulle: jossukka85@gmail.com asia koskee Disneyn Pientä merenneitoa :)