tiistai 6. maaliskuuta 2012

Boom shaka laka!

Big Bang julkaisi tänään sellaista materiaalia, etten voi olla kirjoittamatta siitä blogiin!  Big Bangilta on vähän aiemmin tullut musiikkivideot biiseille Blue ja Bad Boy. Kirjoitan muuten sekaisin suomeksi ja englanniksi. This blog is where I'm me and I tend to write Finnish and English mixed.

Here are the music videos for Blue and Bad Boy that Big Bang released some time ago.

I loved this song from the moment I heard it. It's a moody blues song that gives you comfort. "I'm singing my blues..."

Big Bang was originally very much about hip hop, and this song continues their earliest works. I like the style of this song!

Then, the music video for FANTASTIC BABY, which was released today:

Kun katsoin tätä ensimmäistä kertaa, SEKOSIN.<3 Video puhuu puolestaan. Sanon vain, että Big Bang teki taas vaikutuksen kaikilla mahdollisilla osa-alueilla.
Big Bang has totally impressed me again in all areas possible!

Here's a short video recorded by fan. I wish to see them live, just look at that energy and swag!

I took some screen shots of the music video, so here's some to share the love
 GD's gaze is so captivating.

 This make up is just amazing. When I zoom in, I believe I can see small dragons on his lips!
Edit. I later learned they are actually false eyelashes that represent horses. o.o


 T.O.P. looks good in turquoise hair, and this look in his eyes made me squeal.


 Taeyang has the soul of the dancer, and I enjoyed watching how he even dances on his chair.

This is definitely the best shot of Taeyang in the entire video, no doubt about it. He was very fierce in the video, look at his firy eyes!

First shot of Daesung is without shirt in chains. Okay, hi there!

Unfortunately Daesung doesn't have much individual screen time. He looks stylish in this outfit, and I couldn't have believed how well blonde hair suits him.

 Seungri! Haha I screamed when I saw the first second of him. He also doesn't have enough screen time! >.< Well, I would've wanted a whole MV for him only haha~

 Surrounded by cat women, decorated with fake scarves of claws.

Damn he's hot.

And then some fun with Big Bang all together!

GD's attack!
Epic faces.
BIG BANG, ROYAL OF K-POP. 
(Rain will always be The King of K-Pop.)

Ei kommentteja: