tiistai 5. helmikuuta 2013

Feels ~

I'm in a good mood. ^^ I'm happy because I will most probably have a job quite soon..
Last weekend, I met with a friend that I had not seen in a long time. I love Laura, she is so nice! And there were these two friends of hers and I do consider them my friends too already, they were so nice too! I was super happy to meet them all, and I got to know someone who I can call eonnie, oh my goodness oh my soul ;~; [Jungmin quote] I'm just so happy! ^^

And Laura had held some doll things of mine because she had placed an order for both of us. I was supposed to collect my stuff some time, and it took who knows how long for me to actually pay a visit! Better late than never.

Melissa used to have brown hair and purple eyes before. I was supposed to try new pink hair with purple eyes (how adorable!), but guess what, I was too excited to try out the new turquoise eyes so I simply forgot! I'll try when I have inspiration to change the style again.^^ I bought the turquoise eyes from Laura, and the stuff she had held for me were a pink wig, a black wig and shoes, but guess what, my girl's feet are too big for the shoes haha. But the two new wigs are both awesome and here are some photos of new looks! I ended up with using the first pair of eyes she had, for now, because brown eyes look good with black hair, am I right?


  
Kiitos vielä, Laura! Oli tosi kivaa.^^ Tekee mieli lähteä nukkemiittiin pitkästä aikaa! 
I feel like going to a doll meeting after a long time. I'm so looking forward to working and getting moneyyy lol. I miss my friends who live in other cities. I wanna go see them.

What else have I been doing? Mostly listening to .. Cao Meng again..!


4 kommenttia:

Renae kirjoitti...

Yay new post!! And I'm jumping for joy because it's in English! Whoopee I get to read what you wrote ^_^

The dolls are simply adorable! I hope you get that job Minna! Awaiting the update on your blog with good news! ;)

Emma kirjoitti...

Kivaa kun kirjottelet! Mä taas olisin mieluummin lukenu suomea, mutta noh, kaikkia ei voi miellyttää. xD

Minna kirjoitti...

I've gotten so many comments in English I'm starting to feel it makes more sense to write in English. ;> Thank you so much again, for the comment and wishes!

Minna kirjoitti...

Ihanaa, että luet! ^^ Kai mä kirjottelen sekaisin kumpaakin. :)