tiistai 5. helmikuuta 2013

How I waste time

"Time you enjoyed wasting was never wasted." - John Lennon

This couldn't be more true. Doing unnecessary things makes me happy! I share some photos of how I spend my time really enjoying it. And to tease you and make your sweet tooth ache, I added marshmallows to the photos..lol. No but seriously, they are so cute!

These days I always have nail polish. It prevents me from biting my nails. Who wants to bite cute nails that taste like nail polish too? In the photo you also see my cute nail clipper, it's a pig rabbit (You're Beautiful drama, anyone?) although I think it's ears are fail.. Anyway, I love putting on nail colors and have an excuse to watch drama or something because "I can't touch anything now"..

I scroll books about drawing and get inspired to draw. I really love drawing but often I just frustrate myself by sketching something that doesn't really turn out anything and argh. Seeing cute drawings helps draw cute drawings. But you can't be too critical. You know your pictures will lack something but so what.

 
Then I use a reference as an inspiration to draw something cute. I suck with measures. Even with a reference I get them wrong. Like, I seriously tried to draw the face the same shape, but it turned out long and narrow.

Here's what I managed to draw. I'm pleased. It's been long since I drew anything and this turned out quite pretty, I think.

And here you see some photo albums. They look cute and girly right?! (Snow White's hand on Belles' butt is suspicious tho.) And the content is for girly girls indeed: beautiful photos of good looking guys. Yes, that's my collection of male celebrity photocards. The other album's title said "My most beloved gloss pictures" and I changed it to "my most beloved gloss picture boys" (rakkaimmat kiiltokuvapojat), "kiiltokuvapoika" is a term in Finnish meaning a beautiful boy, kind of like a flower boy.

And here's one page.. Fahrenheit: Wu Chun, Aaron, Jiro and Calvin holding roses.. awh. Wu Chun is my dream guy, I wrote under his photo:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Honey is sweet
But not as sweet as you

2 kommenttia:

Emma kirjoitti...

Hii Minnamaisia juttuja<3

Minna kirjoitti...

Hih, nimenomaan! Kiitos kaikista kommenteista :3