maanantai 1. huhtikuuta 2013

In Memoriam: Leslie Cheung


I wonder how it felt for Leslie Cheung’s fans, to hear the announcement of his suicide, on April Fool’s Day, 10 years ago. Always so cheerful, loving and loved by all, whole nation’s “big brother” had decided to leave this world behind. I only got to know him after his death, and my goodness, I love his music and his films. I love him. Leslie Cheung, may your sweet and kind soul be free and blissful. We miss you so.
These are some writings inspired by him.
The moon represents your heart,
you're perhaps an angel, perhaps a ghost.
We're so far apart,
yet so close,
brought together by love,
the honest love you know.

You bring us so much joy,
you teach us love through music and films,
I wish they could've made you as happy,
so that you'd be here still.
 
I miss people I never met
I miss people I'm afraid I'll never meet again
I'm sorry for sometimes forgetting
How to carry people in my heart for all time
I'm still learning
The life long lesson of loving

Music




2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Leslie♥ en ees tienny et suomes o hänen fanittajia

Minna kirjoitti...

Kiitos kommentista! Juu, on meitä!^^