sunnuntai 5. toukokuuta 2013

Remember me?

I can't believe how I always STOP. DOING. THINGS.
Aish~~!!

I mean the way I always enthusiastically dance every day, sing often, write stories that continue, write blog frequently.. and then all of a sudden, I just don't do those things anymore. I was supposed to finish the continuing story I even posted on Facebook for people to read.. and they've been waiting for another chapter for no one remembers how long.. and don't even mention this blog..

I feel I've failed in that sense that I haven't done the things that used to matter to me so much. Of course, lately, I've done meaningful things, like, working..

I think I'm in this danger zone of almost working too much. I have my full time job, and yet I sometimes work as substitute in another work place, which means I sometimes work 13 hours a day or I only have one day off in a week.

Yesterday it was Saturday and I was working again, having today my only day off this week. And gosh, I feel so ill... I've only been trying to make myself get over this illness, relax and enjoy music and talking to people. I enjoyed some time ago when I had time to meet people in the weekends, and I haven't even had time to write here about those lovely times.

This post needs a picture.. wait..
okay, I'm sorry, it's not up to me, Blogger doesn't wanna share photos now.
Good night! I'll go to sleep and try to be fresh in the morning to go to work.. ahh waiting for Thursday which is a holiday! On Friday I'll work 13 hours.. ^^'

Ei kommentteja: