perjantai 6. joulukuuta 2013

That time of year again

WISHING A PEACEFUL INDEPENDENCE DAY TO EVERYBODY IN FINLAND!
I love the Finnish language, and I'm genuinely happy we have our own language, however I most often feel like writing in English, and this time is no exception.

Hey guys, how have you been? 

Here's some latest news:


❥ I saw VIXX live in Stocholm on November 2nd

I got memories and this poster with me!

❥ I have been to a laser eye surgery 


Maybe I'll write more about these, especially if you want to read. Please comment!

Yesterday I went to Tampere for an eye check up. I was told everything is alright. After that I went shopping and found some dvds - Tears Go By, Click! and Lucky Number S7evin.

They had set up a Christmas market place, and I decided to wander for a while before going back home. They happened to have the opening ceremony that time, so I stayed to see that. I didn't know what to expect, and I was pleasantly surprised they had very good local artists performing. I'll share a few photos and my thoughts. 

Sanna Säntti is a wonderful girl. Her delivery of words is so natural. I love her smile and her hair. And, let's get to the point - she's a wonderful singer! Her voice is delicate beautiful and she sings with emotion and passion, I enjoy listening to her singing.

You can hear some on this video


Then they introduced me to the Finnish Elvis - Aaron. My, his voice is fantastic and I wished I had been there with my friends so I could have felt free to scream more... because he has that pelvis of Elvis. Anyway I let out random whoops which seemed to bug a couple of aunties.. sorry.^^' -> And the unfortunate thing that happens every time they look at you, and you just lose your sh*t and the photo gets all blurry but oh well, still hot!^^



They had the famous Pate Mustajärvi performing, and I was able to snap this one photo, because when he was singing, those aunties suddenly appeared in front of me all excited, haha, so cute! :DD


So here's again a rather short post for you guys - please comment, and thank you so much for reading.

2 kommenttia:

Disneypal kirjoitti...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I have often wondered why I don't get comments on that post about Mia Farrow since it is my second most popular post gets about 200 views a day but no one ever leaves a comment).

I am glad you like to write in English (that way I can read your blog - haha). For the record, I also think you look a bit like a young Mia.

Congrats on your eye surgery, my sister had than done and said it was the best thing she ever did!

Minna kirjoitti...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! Yeah, I liked your post.(: You really think I look like young Mia? The one who said I look like her also said I look like her at the age she married Frank Sinatra. Interesting.. I don't see it myself!

It's nice to know someone can enjoy the fact I write in English, thank you!^^